CURRENT OPENINGS: LABORERS
North Fork Builders is a Bozeman, Montana based general contractor that specializes in thoughtfully designed and strategically executed residential and commercial buildings. We are committed to excellent craftsmanship and collaboration with our clients to ensure their vision is carried through from concept to completion. We believe in quality through process, which is expressed through our core values: quality, craft and collaboration.
Team members are expected to share our core values and have pride in the quality of their craft. This is an opportunity to work closely with experienced carpenters to learn the trade.
At North Fork, our team is tight-knit. We rely on one another and learn from one another. If this sounds like a group you’d like to work with, we encourage you to apply.
Current and upcoming work is located in Southwest Montana in the communities of Bozeman, Big Sky and Big Timber.
Skills, Responsibilities, Duties and Qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds, have reliable transportation and possess a desire to learn and advance in carpentry
- Duties may include jobsite clean-up; snow removal; manual labor like mobilizing materials, tools and scaffolding; and assistance with any and all on-site tasks as needed
- Team members are expected to take pride in their craftsmanship, communication, commitment, loyalty and dedication to the team. They must be punctual.
- Laborers will report directly to an on-site Superintendent
- No specific certifications or skill are required, training will be provided on equipment and you’ll have access to North Fork Builders Academy classes, including Door Hanging and Plan Reading, as examples
- No experience required
Wages and Benefits:
- Wage is dependent on experience
- Benefits include per diem, health insurance, matching 401k contribution, paid time off and advancement opportunities
- Training is provided for CPR and First Aid as well as equipment training on skid steers, forklifts and aerial lifts
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, email address and phone number along with the position you’re interested in and any notes about why you’re interested. We will be in touch within two days.
Have questions about this position?
Call us at 406-551-4060 or email email@example.com